Friday, April 12, 2013

It's a GIRL!

I was really excited and couldn't wait to share the photos from this afternoons baby shower at work today. Last month I was asked if I could make some treats for one of our co-workers baby shower and how could I say no. This was another opportunity to make another baby sugar piece. The ladies and I at work came up with a non-traditional color scheme and decided that we would go with grey, yellow, and white. I decided to add a little silver to the mix. Everything came out wonderful and our mom-to-be was tickled pink or should I say tickled yellow! Check out the photos from this afternoon!







The cake was inspired from the famous works of Anne Geddes. I have always loved the work she does with babies so I decided to create my cake version.



Daisy Cupcakes
Daisy Cake Pops

Daisy Chocolate Lollipops

We all look forward to seeing that 
               beautiful baby girl!
Congratulations Rene and Bryan Daft!

1 comment:

  1. Never seen such a cute cake and yellow color is looking graceful. Fabulous evening spent with friends on my baby shower was exotic in all terms. Chalkboard and signage one was kept at the entrance of Chicago event venues for comments. Barn wooden frames were lovely. Got blessings and emotional surprises from all my dear ones.

    ReplyDelete